Let’s be honest, we all have mixed feelings about the past year. Esker and our hardworking staff members certainly weren’t exempt from experiencing the economic, social and political issues the world has seen in 2020, but just for the next few minutes, let’s take a break from the negatives and highlight some of the positives. Because for Esker, 2020 still brought a lot of things to celebrate.
New Esker Solutions
- As an extension of Esker’s Accounts Receivable solution, our new Cash Application solution enables businesses to increase the efficiency and automation of the cash allocation process of matching open invoices to payments received, helping to simplify cash allocation and take the pain out of remittances.
- Further strengthening Esker’s P2P suite, Supplier Management takes a full lifecycle approach to help businesses manage supplier information and automate processes across the supply chain.
Notable Accomplishments & Recognitions
Not to sing our own praises, but Esker also accumulated some impressive achievements and awards this year.
- Esker was recognised as a Key Solution Provider by Ardent Partners for our Procure-to-Pay solution. As a Key Solution Provider, Ardent recognises Esker as well-positioned to drive significant impact in finance and procurement this decade.
- Esker’s Accounts Payable and Order Management automation solutions were certified for integration with SAP S/4HANA® Cloud, providing businesses with the assurance that Esker’s automation solutions are enabled to work with their SAP S/4HANA® Cloud software and be compatible with future upgrades.
- An integration of Stripe Connect expanded Esker’s Order-to-Cash solution by offering secure online payment capabilities globally and help businesses get paid faster.
- Esker was named a winner in the 2020 SaaS Awards programme in the Best SaaS for Improved Productivity category and a recipient of the Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Award for 2020 for its order management project with Lam Research.
- Gartner, Inc. included Esker in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites and was added to Food Logistics’ 2020 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers.
Celebrating our Customers with the Esker Impact Awards
In 2020, we at Esker wanted to recognise those that are at the heart of everything we do: our customers. That’s why we created the Esker Impact Awards — to highlight customers and users who have achieved remarkable results with Esker’s technology and have gone the extra mile in transforming their business with automation. Thank you to everyone who was nominated, and special thanks to our well-deserved winners!
- Advocate of the Year: Eric Bertorello from Zimmer Biomet
- Biggest Champion: Kemantha Jayawardhana from LGC
- Best Results: Abbott Scandinavia