Esker, a worldwide leader in AI-driven process automation solutions and pioneer in cloud computing, today announced a technology partnership with Imaweb, a leading provider of dealership management systems (DMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for the automotive industry in Europe. This alliance is fully in line with Esker’s indirect growth strategy and enables Imaweb to further expand its digital process automation offering.
Esker’s cloud-based Accounts Receivable solution complements Imaweb’s solution and services portfolio and allows Imaweb’s end customers to benefit from invoice delivery automation.
Fully integrated with Imaweb’s DMS, Esker’s solution delivers multiple automation benefits to car dealerships, including:
– Improved productivity and operational efficiency by eliminating manual processing related issues
– Simplified and compliant e-archiving with secure, 24/7 online availability
– Significantly reduced printing and archiving costs
– B2B and B2G global e-invoice compliance
– Quick solution implementation
– Improved customer satisfaction thanks to easy invoice accessibility and visibility via portal
“We’ve been successfully automating our AR process with Esker over the past five years and are very pleased to now be able to offer our customers what we believe to be the best invoice delivery solution on the market as part of our DSM solution,” said Philippe Dressy, COO at Imaweb. “Our collaboration brings us one step closer to becoming the reference for digital transformation in the automotive distribution industry.”
“Our alliance with Imaweb supports our strategy to develop a partner network to grow our customer base and develop new revenue opportunities,” said Eric Thomas, Vice President International Business Development at Esker. “Esker has enabled Imaweb to enrich their portfolio and offer customers a simple solution to ensure successful invoice delivery and get paid faster.”