Esker are proud to be a Corporate Partner of Forums International, bringing over 30 years of experience streamlining accounting processes to several of its credit forums including;
- Credit Management Forum
- SAP User Forum
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Forum
- International Credit Forum
Attendance is for credit professionals of all levels and attending a forum for the first time is completely free, so you can experience the forum, gauge the benefits and meet the members before making a commitment to join.
Forums International run 10 Credit Forums across a range of industry sectors that each meet 3-4 times per year across the UK, Europe and beyond.
Forums are currently running virtually; if you have an internet connection and a computer with camera and microphone you will be able to join the meeting wherever you are located – and attendees have joined from around the world!
The objectives are for members to:
- Gain tools and techniques to help them face new and existing business challenges
- Increase and enhance personal skills levels and network with their peers
- Gather information and intelligence to avoid successful fraud attacks & incurring bad debts.
- Develop new & best practices
- Help to improve their team’s productivity and results
You can also earn CICM CPD points at each forum.
All of the Forums are specifically designed to create the maximum benefit for all credit professionals that attend. The agendas are fresh and innovative and speakers deliver high-impact presentations that add value. This allows the forums to be very current, topical and responsive. We address business challenges, develop best business practice as well as the opportunity to network with your peers.
If you are interested in attending or would like to find out more about the Forums that Esker supports please get in touch with us at email@example.com