As alluded to in the alliterative title, one of Esker’s core values is ‘Dare to Innovate, Initiate and Iterate’. To this end, we had another great monthly PS Team Meeting. This is a time for our Professional Services team (or most of the team who are able to take time away from current projects) to come together and discuss, among other things:
- How we can maximise the customer experience through Professional Services
- What we do particularly well, and where we can improve
- How we can work better as a team
- How we can work with other departments within the business to ensure customer expectations are being managed and met
- How we can better use the latest, industry leading toolset made available to us to enhance our work throughput overall
Part of the day was also taken up with remote meetings with our colleagues from our HQ in Lyon to learn about new aspects of the latest release of our Esker on Demand solutions.
As the meeting lasted all day, we needed a little downtime over lunch, and we wouldn’t be developers without pizza! Innovation is all very well, but there’s always room for tradition (and a slice of ‘Meat Feast’…or the traditional ‘Margarita’).