Life’s a driver for the newest, fastest and most exciting thing.
Most traditional things end up having a modern twist. Take the gold wedding ring and its tattoo version, the hug at the airport versus the Skype call, the glossy birthday card in your hand versus the email or text message. We like both, it’s nice to have a choice.
No surprise then that postal mail, insulted as ‘snail mail,’ has a morphed into automated Mail Services. This means:
- Saying goodbye to the high cost of running a mail room – mail services is typically 45% cheaper than manually produced mail.
- Faster processing, meaning a faster business cycle so documents hit your customers’ postal service, worldwide, in under 24 hours.
- You stay put and send Esker your print job securely from your desk, tracked with status notifications.
- Controlling and customising your mail. Choose colour or black and white, single or double sided, pick the envelope size, postage options and despatch times.
- Never fretting about the size or complexity of your mail. Esker’s first class mail production facilities in France, Belgium, Spain, UK, USA, Australia and Singapore can handle the job – and deliver it on time.
You could say the snail strikes back with its electronic magic carpet.