Times are changing in the world of invoicing. Did you know that e-invoicing mandates are being gradually introduced across the world, across many governments and large corporations. The fact is, that companies must adapt if they want to get paid.
Making sense of it all
Esker’s clever interactive e-invoicing compliance map shows the finer detail world-wide. In an ever changing landscape this can seem confusing and complicated – and you would be right to think this. Regulations vary from country to country, and within countries between government and business. Then when new mandates are introduced, will your business still be up to date?
It’s very easy to wonder how you will manage to keep up with it all.
Then there is data security. The EU GDPR Directive and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act define data protection and security compliance requirements both within a country and when sharing data across different countries.
Esker can provide a solid solution to all of the complication and confusion of regulations and requirements, across different countries, continents and across the world, so that your business can stay 100% compliant with all e-invoicing requirements:
- E-signatures: Through its TrustWeaver partnership, Esker applies the appropriate e-signatures, time stamps and verifications in over 60 countries.
- BCAT: With specific controls in place from receipt and posting to dispatch and e-archiving, Esker’s audit trail and reporting capabilities keep track of all customer orders.
- Format (XML, EDIFACT, ANSI, etc.), secured exchange via any communication transport (AS2, VPN, SFTP, etc.), and interoperability with any platform.
- Archiving: Fully compliant with the EU Directive and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Esker’s e-archiving solution protects all invoices via a separate, secured infrastructure and web portal.
Esker has plenty of resources around to help make sense of this evolving e-invoicing world; here are a few suggestions:
- Esker’s solution to e-invoicing regulations
- On demand webinar: E-Invoicing Regulations in Latin America
- On-demand webinar: Expert Advice on the E-Invoicing Mandate for B2B and B2C in Italy
- Trends and developments in the e-invoicing market – interview with Bruno Koch, Billentis
- 2017 Trustweaver White Paper: Tax-Compliant Global Electronic Invoice Life cycle Management
- 2017 Billentis Report: Significant Market Transition Lies Ahead
- Watch the short Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txXjYtYsfWY